"The Call" could have ended in one of two ways and I like how it ended
Why girls stress over periods
- The constant fear of bleeding through clothes
- The constant cramps
- Having to change pads/tampons every 2-4 hours
- Having to deal with mood swings
- Having to deal with boys going ‘Oh someones on their period’
- When you stand up its like a waterfall from your vagina
- Craving food to calm you down
- The constant fear that you smell of blood even though you dont
- Feeling over emotional
- FUCKEN CRAMPS
YOU MEAN I DON’T ACTUALLY SMELL LIKE BLOOD?!
every day I get the mail hoping there will be something for me. nope, nothing. but today there was pizza coupons. welcome to my life. netflix, anyone?
wanna hear something cute? you send me a kind anon and I smile.